Monday, November 29, 2010

The Barthels


I had the pleasure of spending some time today with Fred, Tara and their two sweet little girls; Sophia and Ella.  I was greeted with the nostalgic smells of holiday baking and was even sent home with chocolate-covered pretzels!  Generally speaking, I have a difficult time getting into the Holiday Spirit.  Christmas season stresses me out, I tend to get on board last minute.  But at the Barthel's, Christmas was in full-swing and somewhat irresistible with the smells of ginger-bread, Christmas lights and the snow softly falling outside.  Yep, I believe the Barthel family is personally responsible for moving  me a full five notches closer to feeling the joy of the season.  Thanks for that ;)
I should also mention, Tara is a talented author and you can check out her work here.

No comments: