Friday, August 8, 2008

Yellowstone River Lodge and Cabins






The cabins


inside the sunset cabin
The Bed and Breakfast

Catch of the day
I've gotten a few requests to post some pictures of the YRL and cabins, so here you go: for those of you who aren't familiar with the place, it's located about a half-hour west of Billings, between Park City and Columbus. There are currently two cabins and the Bed and Breakfast, all located on Yellowstone Riverfront. I especially love the privacy and convenience of the cabins, mostly because I like nature, but I am not it's biggest fan. The cabins sit on a tree-enclosed meadow, close to the River and have a sitting area and BBQ on the deck, Jacuzzi, wood fireplace and granite kitchen inside with a great picture window, so I can be in nature without being entirely in nature. Oh, and the owners are pretty neat people too.

No comments: